Welcome to Empty Peaks Surf !



What to expect from Empty Peaks Surf. 




Hello and welcome to Empty Peaks Surf

I'm Oli, an English surfer living in Glasgow, Scotland, and this is my blog. 
I moved up to Scotland over two years ago now and I've fallen in love with the Scottish surfing community along the way. Hopefully I'll be able to share parts of that with you in this blog. 

So why is Empty Peaks the name of the blog ? 
Well, my favourite feeling as a surfer is rocking up to my local beach, the waves look like glass, and there's no one else out there. You've got the whole place to yourself. Empty peaks up and down the beach.
It would be like giving a kid the keys to a Toys 'r' Us and just leaving them to it. 
That's exactly how it feels surfing empty peaks. 

This blog aims to create that same feeling within you even if you're not able to suit up, and paddle into a line up.

In my posts I'll be sharing my surf stories, recent surf trips I've been a part of, and hopefully I'll be able to teach you something in each post !

What do you have to look forward to in the upcoming posts ?
  • The infinite types of surfboards. 
  • The different types of surf breaks and how they create surf.
  • Surfing competitions vs Free surfing.
  • Surf etiquette.
  • My surf equipment essentials.
  • And many more topics !

I would absolutely love to hear what you guys would like to hear from me, as well as any other questions you may have. So make sure to use the comment section not just in this post, but in any post in the future !

the mean time, here's some photos of me surfing some empty peaks ! 




 



Thanks for reading, see you next time, 

Oli, 

Empty Peaks Surf. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things Only Scottish Surfers Will Understand.

Must-buy Accessories when Surfing in Scotland !

The weird and wonderful world of surfboard shapes.